Cowell Electric specialises in the Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance of powerlines from low voltage up to and including 33kV.
We currently have Ownership of the Distribution System at Iron Knob and Pimba, South Australia. As such, we carry out all inspections, maintenance, improvements and emergency response to the distribution system.
Our Distribution services extend to the following areas for each client depending on their individual needs, including but not limited to:
- Energy needs consultation, assessment, design and engineering of power distribution systems
- Construction and maintenance of overhead and underground distribution systems
- Street light installation and maintenance
- Annual asset inspection and maintenance recommendations including vegetation management
- Provision of system operation and maintenance services
We have provided our specialist HV construction services to all Australian state regional areas. Cowell Electric has developed both our fleet, plant and equipment and operating systems over our years of operating in these remote environments to handle the challenges that are encountered due to the tyranny of distance.
Cowell Electric deliver specialist high voltage services to HV asset owners in a diverse range of market sectors including:
- Utility companies
- Government corporations
- Heavy industrial
- Commercial sites
- Mining companies
- Oil and Gas